A donation of $5,000 or more qualifies the donor for the following:
- The donor’s name will be included on the Fair Honor Rill of Sponsors. A billboard that proudly recognizes all of the Macoupin County Fair Sponsors placed on the Macoupin County Fairgrounds during the entire run of the fair and then prominently displayed in the W. W. Bates Exposition Building on the Fairground during the rest of the year.
- The donor’s name will be listed on the Macoupin County Fair Website and will include a business card type advertisement or logo of your choosing for the sponsorship year.
- The donor’s name will be mentioned from the announcers stand at every event throughout the Fair and over the public address system on the grounds and during entertainment acts at the beer tent.
- The donor will receive 12 front gate passes, 12 carnival passes 12 premium grandstand or pit passes for each night of the grandstand entertainment.
- Your banner with logo will be displayed on the Fairgrounds.
- A 4×8 sign with your logo will be displayed prominently at the grandstand during all events.
- The donor is entitled to a complimentary 10×20 booth in the W.W. Bates Exposition Building to promote your product and/or material. This cannot be transferred, traded or sold to any other entity.