The Macoupin County Fair offers many opportunities for people to enter exhibits in various departments. Exhibitors will be able to find all exhibit departments on-line.
Adobe Acrobat Reader – Recommended for viewing and filling out the form.]
All entries must be mailed into the fair office, they cannot be submitted on-line.
NOTE: All documents on this site or at local libraries are guides, the official documentation is located in the Macoupin County Fair Office.
The Macoupin County Fair is making changes to some livestock show rules due to State regulations. These changes include the times that show animals must be on the fair grounds. All Beef, Swine, Sheep, and Meat Goats now must be on the grounds for 72 hours. The 72 hour rules will only affect exhibitors that show livestock.
- Agricultural Products
- Beef Cattle
- DEPARTMENT A – 2017 (Open)
- DEPARTMENT H-1 – 2017(Junior)
- All beef must be checked in by Wednesday July 5 at 8am. Steers will be weighed in at 9am Thursday July 6. The Beef show will be Friday July 7. All cattle will be eligible for release once the show has been completed.
- Dairy and Culinary
- Education and Natural History
- Fine Arts
- Harness Racing
- Horse Show
- Meat Goats
- DEPARTMENT U – 2017
- Goats must be checked in by Friday July 7 at 7pm. The Goat show will take place on Saturday July 8. All goats will be eligible for release Saturday July 8 at 7pm.
- Textiles and Crafts
Macoupin County Fair entry fees are not reimbursed. Additionally please note several of the shows are being offered as jackpot shows instead of premium shows.