Superintendent: Paula Robinson
ENTRY FEE: $1.50 – AMOUNT OFFERED: $1,072
Entry Fees Must Be Collected for all Entries when Entry Blanks are Submitted
Premiums will be paid contingent upon the State Of Illinois having their premium fund reimbursement program in effect at the time of our fair.
Entry forms must be postmarked no later than June 29, 2016. Walk-in entry forms no later than July 1, 2016. NO LATE ENTRIES.
PREMIUM CHECKS WILL NOT BE ISSUED WITHOUT EXHIBITOR SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER. NO EXCEPTIONS.
Specific Department rules:
- NO Tuesday NIGHT EXHIBIT DROP OFF. Entries must be on display by 9 a.m. Wednesday, July 6, 2016 – no exceptions.
- One entry per category per person. Entry must be grown by exhibitor.
- Entries judged on quality, freshness and attractiveness of display.
- Superintendents may dispose of any spoiled exhibit.
- All grains must be in 1-gallon wide mouth glass jars with lids on.
- All popcorn exhibits – 10 ears in a wide mouth glass jar.
- All Blue Ribbon winners will be considered for sweepstakes without making entry.
- Superintendents in each department may use their own discretion in handling entries on entry day and day of removal.
- All entries on paper plate with tag attached to plate.
- Vegetables may not be waxed or oiled.