Co- Superintendents: Ben Strode (217 854-7939), Chris Powell (217-854-3929), Karen Rutherford,
Jerry Chism, Joan Klaus, Charlie Green, Connie Whithead, Cathy Martin,
Ellie Turner, Lynette Strode, Robert Cook, Polly Eldred,
Cynthia Pedigo, Oaklee Pedigo, and Jill Robinson.
ENTRIES MUST PRE-REGISTER – ENTRY FORMS MUST BE POSTMARKED NO LATER THAN JUNE 29, 2016. WALK-IN ENTRY FORMS NO LATER THAN JULY 1, 2016
ESTIMATED AMOUNT OFFERED: $2,910
Premiums will be contingent upon the State of Illinois having their premium fund reimbursement program in effect at the time of our fair. (See General rules).
Special Department Rules are as follows:
- Exhibitor’s Ticket not required.
- All exhibits confined to pupils who attend Macoupin County Schools, including home schools.
- Stress on quality rather than quantity.
- Superintendents in each department may use their own discretion in handling entries on entry day and day of removal.
- ONLY ONE ENTRY PER PERSON UNDER EACH CATEGORY NUMBER
- Article to be made the year exhibited.
- Articles to be in place by Wednesday, July 6 with NAME, ADDRESS, AND GRADE IN SCHOOL, ON THE BACK OF EACH EXHIBIT
- School children may bring exhibits and have in place Tuesday evening July 5, 6:00 – 8:00 p.m. or before 9:00a.m. on Wednesday, July 6.
- Any article not labeled will be disqualified.
- Exhibitor must be in the grade of school in which article is exhibited at the close of the school year.
- Crayola coloring may NOT be a page torn from a coloring book.
- Exhibits may not be removed until between 1-3 p.m., Sunday, July 10.
Ella Fuess Memorial Award – Best School Art Project – Department N