Superintendents: Jean Wills and Beverly Kinser
ENTRY FEE: $1.50
Entry Fees Must Be Collected for all Entries when Entry Blanks are Submitted
Premiums will be paid contingent upon the State Of Illinois having their premium fund reimbursement program in effect at the time of our fair.
Entry forms must be postmarked no later than June 29, 2016. Walk-in entry forms no later than July 1, 2016. NO LATE ENTRIES.
PREMIUM CHECKS WILL NOT BE ISSUED WITHOUT EXHIBITOR SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER. NO EXCEPTIONS. (See General rules)
Specific Department Rules are as follows:
- All exhibits must be brought to ART HALL on Tuesday evening, July 5, 6:00- 8:00 p.m. or before 9:00 a.m. on Wednesday, July 6.
- All entries to be judged on workmanship, technique, naturalness, originality and color.
- Two year premium limit on Blue Ribbon winners
- Same entry cannot win trophy more than once
- One entry per category per person.
- Entries not in proper category will be disqualified.
Prize money is being donated by Alice Drury who served as Macoupin County Fair Secretary for many years and Clarabelle Miller.