Superintendents: Darrell Rothe, Joyce and Greg Clagg, Matt and Heather Hampton, and Jennifer Brown
ESTIMATED AMOUNT OFFERED: $570.00 additional moneys may be added
Premiums will be paid contingent upon the State of Illinois having their premium fund reimbursement program in effect at the time of our fair.
Specific Department Rules:
- Entries will open at 8:00 a.m. and SHOW STARTS PROMPTLY AT 9:00 A.M. – RAIN OR SHINE
- Entry fees to be paid prior to showing or by open check. (All entries require current address and Social Security Number).
- The Horse Show Committee and the Macoupin County Fair are not responsible for any accident, injury or theft.
- The Horse Show Committee reserves the right to cancel, revise, combine or substitute any category.
- Electronic eye will be used for the timed events
- Negative test for Coggins/Celisa required -certificates checked
- All out-of-state horses must have a health certificate issued within 30 days of show date.
DIRECTIONS: Interstate 55 to Carlinville Exit No. 60; Then Route 108 to Carlinville; Route 4 North to the Fairgrounds; Fairgrounds located 2 miles North of Carlinville