Co-Superintendents: Mary Jane Thomas (217-854-3033), Fran Rosentreter, Kathy Thomas, Susan Cowles, Jan Adams, Nancy Glenn, Jane Lee Carney, Velma Beck, Janet Lippold, and Kay Stinnett
ENTRY FEE $1.50 – ESTIMATED AMOUNT OFFERED: $2,298
Entry Fees Must Be Collected for all Entries When entry Blanks are Submitted
Premiums will be paid contingent upon the State Of Illinois having their premium fund reimbursement program in effect at the time of our fair.
PREMIUM CHECKS WILL NOT BE ISSUED WITHOUT EXHIBITORS SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER. NO EXCEPTIONS. (See General Rules)
Specific Department Rules:
- Delivery of entries accepted Tuesday, July 5, 6:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m. and Wednesday, July 6, before 9:00 a.m.
- Entry form must be postmarked no later than June 29, 2016. Walk-in entry forms no later than July 1, 2016. NO LATE ENTRIES.
- NO ENTRY WHERE NO CATEGORY LISTED.
- Please inform superintendents if you do not bring an article entered.
- Entries entered under improper category will be disqualified.
- All Blue Ribbons will be considered for sweepstakes offered, without making entry; exhibitor must live in Macoupin County.
- Each exhibit to be judged on workmanship, appropriateness of material, worth of article and design; article must be clean.
- No entry may be exhibited that won first prize in any category in any previous Macoupin County Fair.
- All clothing entries shall be brought in on a clothes hanger.
- Entry tags must be affixed to each article. (All garment entry tags must be safety-pinned to the left side/sleeve/arm hole of garment). * Quilt entry tags should hang on string and safety-pinned to the bottom corner.
- If there are several pieces to an entry, please attach them to one another.
- Entries picked up Sunday, July 10, 1:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m.
- Quilt exhibits are judged 75% on piecework, 25% on quilting; quilting need not be work of exhibitor. (Pieced by exhibitor but not necessarily quilted by exhibitor). All pictures should be soundly framed and suitable for hanging.
- PLEASE READ DESCRIPTIONS CAREFULLY FOR DETAILS OF ENTRY.
- ALL ENTRIES MUST BE THE WORK OF THE EXHIBITOR AND IS OPEN TO BOTH MEN AND WOMEN.